Thursday, June 11, 2009

I'm BACK

After a short hiatus (which felt like it lasted an eternity) I am back to blogging. Who would have thought becoming a scooter owner would be such a long and painful process. I have spent about 2 hours every other day at a government office dealing with this thing, taking written licensing tests, vehicle safety certifications, ownership transfers and so on. Either way Marco Scooter-OH! (named after Blue Jays SS Marco Scutaro) is mine and I will be tearing up the streets of Toronto on my mean 49cc muscle machine (in a month, after I finish my on bike safety course and get insurance.)

To all those that are expecting packages from me I will be sending them out ASAP. And to a couple of you guys I had packages returned to me so I will have to resend them out as well. 

Hope you guys didn't miss me too much!

1 comment: