Friday, June 12, 2009

Game 7 vs. Interleague?

So tonight is the night that a Stanley Cup Champion will be decided and it is also the night that the Toronto Blue Jays face off against Hanley Ramirez and the Florida Marlins. After about one millisecond of consideration I am going to find myself sitting upper deck enjoying the Doc show the NL what the best pitcher in the AL is all about. I know a lot of people hate interleague baseball and think it is a pointless cash grab, but I personally LOVE it! I think interleague brings a new sense of excitement to the game and I can't wait to see the starting rotation swing the bat once the Jays hit the road for some more interleague action.

As for tonight's Stanley Cup final, I don't really have a preference when it comes to who takes home the hardware. I am just excited to see the season come to an end because there is nothing worse then having to sit through 27 minutes of hockey analysis before I can see some baseball highlights on tsn. I know I am a Canadian and stereotypically I am suppose to love hockey but enough is enough it is June and the last thing i care about is ice or hockey.

46 comments:

  1. Don't hide your enthusiasm or your team preferences for Game 7 tonight. Go ahead and say it, you will feverishly root for the Red Wings to walk away with the Cup! Think about what will happen if they don't--you'll have a whole year hearing about Sid the Kid and seeing pictures of his face with that stupid moustache lifting the Cup. Oh, the horror.

    ReplyDelete
  2. let's hope they do better against the Marlins than they did against the Braves....

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a slight dilemma for me due to the fact that the mets are playing the yankees. Go Mets! I also love hockey and hope that the Red Wings can hoist the cup after tonight. However I'm watching the mets first and surfing to Game 7 during commericals and yankee at b.ats. Good luck to toronto tonight

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your Jays taking three from my Philthies!! Wish we could play as well at home as we do on the road!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything ok? Been over two months since the last post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great blog!

    On a side note, my blog www.canadacardworldblog.com has been nominated for the Upper Deck Blog Awards. If you're interested in some free sports cards, please visit our site, follow the simple rules, and maybe we both can win!

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi.. just dropping by here... have a nice day! http://kantahanan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. 我們不是因為快樂而歌唱,而是唱歌使我們快樂..............................

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi... Looking ways to market your blog? try this: http://bit.ly/instantvisitors

    ReplyDelete
  11. 一棵樹除非在春天開了花,否則難望在秋天結果。..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  12. 一定要保持最佳狀況呦,加油!!!期待你發表的新文章!.................................................................                           

    ReplyDelete
  13. 人應該做自己認為對的事,而不是一味跟著群眾的建議走。.......................................................

    ReplyDelete
  14. Judge not a book by its cover.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  15. 世間事沒有一樣沒有困難,只要有信心去做,至少可以做出一些成績。..................................................

    ReplyDelete